Thanks for visiting…
the 'River Ice" photo blog – please use the comment feature to let me know what you think of it. If you like it, please tell your friends about it!
If you have a river ice photo you'd like to share - please email me at theprof[at]fayehicks[dot]com
A proud member of the
Learn all about it!
My new book is done!
My first novel…
Just for laughs…
Respect the Artist…
Please remember to retain the photo credits and a refererral to this original link if you share these photos with you friends.
Please feel free to reblog, tweet and/or share these photos using the buttons provided.
The photos posted here cannot be used for commercial purposes without the express permission of the photographer.
- ThesisHub.org is posting my content without my permission - I wish they wouldn't! :-( ( thesishub.org/how-to-write-t…) @ 10 months ago
- FREE today - the eBook version of "Who Says You Can't Heard Cats?" amazon.com/Who-Says-Cant-… @ 2 years ago
- Just a bit of snow here on the east coast... http://t.co/MQemaVKG2M @ 3 years ago
- Time to dig out through the 5' snow drifts! http://t.co/i5DHvrY3lV @ 3 years ago
- Awesome ice jam release video from the NWS! facebook.com/video.php?v=51… @ 3 years ago
Hits to date:
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Freeze-up on the North Saskatchewan River at Edmonton, AB (Canada), November 26, 2008 Here’s a view of downtown Edmonton taken just as freeze-up was getting underway on the North Saskatchewan River in 2008. Man is this city FLAT! (photo by Faye Hicks, UofA River Ice Group: Canon … Continue reading