Here’s entry #6 in the ‘big ice’ photo contest – UofA MSc grad, Julia, posing on a big ice floe along the Peace River in 1999. Notice the layers visible in the ice. Doesn’t that make you want to learn more about it? 🙂
Thanks for visiting…
the 'River Ice" photo blog – please use the comment feature to let me know what you think of it. If you like it, please tell your friends about it!
If you have a river ice photo you'd like to share - please email me at theprof[at]fayehicks[dot]com
A proud member of the
Learn all about it!
My new book is done!
My first novel…
Just for laughs…
Respect the Artist…
Please remember to retain the photo credits and a refererral to this original link if you share these photos with you friends.
Please feel free to reblog, tweet and/or share these photos using the buttons provided.
The photos posted here cannot be used for commercial purposes without the express permission of the photographer.
- ThesisHub.org is posting my content without my permission - I wish they wouldn't! :-( ( thesishub.org/how-to-write-t…) @ 5 months ago
- FREE today - the eBook version of "Who Says You Can't Heard Cats?" amazon.com/Who-Says-Cant-… @ 1 year ago
- Just a bit of snow here on the east coast... http://t.co/MQemaVKG2M @ 2 years ago
- Time to dig out through the 5' snow drifts! http://t.co/i5DHvrY3lV @ 2 years ago
- Awesome ice jam release video from the NWS! facebook.com/video.php?v=51… @ 2 years ago
Hits to date: