Thanks for visiting…
the 'River Ice" photo blog – please use the comment feature to let me know what you think of it. If you like it, please tell your friends about it!
If you have a river ice photo you'd like to share - please email me at theprof[at]fayehicks[dot]com
A proud member of the
Learn all about it!
My new book is done!
My first novel…
Just for laughs…
Respect the Artist…
Please remember to retain the photo credits and a refererral to this original link if you share these photos with you friends.
Please feel free to reblog, tweet and/or share these photos using the buttons provided.
The photos posted here cannot be used for commercial purposes without the express permission of the photographer.
- ThesisHub.org is posting my content without my permission - I wish they wouldn't! :-( ( thesishub.org/how-to-write-t…) @ 3 years ago
- FREE today - the eBook version of "Who Says You Can't Heard Cats?" amazon.com/Who-Says-Cant-… @ 4 years ago
- Just a bit of snow here on the east coast... http://t.co/MQemaVKG2M @ 5 years ago
- Time to dig out through the 5' snow drifts! http://t.co/i5DHvrY3lV @ 5 years ago
- Awesome ice jam release video from the NWS! facebook.com/video.php?v=51… @ 5 years ago
Hits to date:
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Rotating ice discs seen on a small creek near Palmer, Alaska, January 2013 I’ve shown you some cool ice discs on the River Ice photo Blog in a couple of earlier posts, but here’s a new twist on that phenomenon. Brian Miller … Continue reading
Border ice on the River Dee, New Brunswick (Canada) PhD student, Jen Nafziger, captured this beautiful early morning shot with one of the game cameras she put out on the River Dee in New Brunswick last winter.